Some people think Valentine's day is a gimmick to make people spend money. Personally I think it's just another day to show someone how much you love them. It doesn't have to cost much or anything for that matter.
Being the Concierge of Love, I would like to share my suggestions for a free Valentine's day.
You could do one or all of them. Being that it is on Friday, you have the whole weekend to get something a little special in.
1. Make them cup of tea in bed.
2. Go for a walk together before or after work in the twilight
3. Pick some flowers from a near by bush
4. Cook dinner and set the table
5. Make a card with your children or grandchildren to give
6. Set up a little area in your garden to have drinks and antipasto plate
7. Take a drive to the Lesmurdie Falls and see the city lights
8. Have a picnic at Kings Park
9. Write a letter, it's old fashioned these days so it's unique
10. Write a message in the sand or on a notepad, take a pic and send it
When we feel love, all sorts of 'feel good' chemicals get released into our body and we relax. So have a relaxing weekend by... showing the love!