What is a Personal Concierge?
A Personal Concierge is a person who can take care of the jobs that you don’t have time to do. In the last twenty years the concierge has moved from hotels to private homes to assist people with running errands, household management and organising. Each personal concierge brings unique abilities to their clients offering a specialised service depending on their experiences. Lifestyle Assistance specialises in estate management, organising belongings, trades and services to get the estate ready for it's next phase.
How do I know if I need a personal concierge?
People who utilise the services of a personal concierge are usually time poor and value their time. Busy families, singles who work away from home, professional couples, people new to Perth have all used my services.
- If you are asking yourself things like, how am I going to fit that in or where will I find time to do this?
- If you have been left in charge of an estate and need to organise the belongings.
- If you have a project like moving house or a small renovation you might find that other things go by the wayside for the time it takes to complete it. Those things can be important and will be adding up leaving a pile of things to do when you've finished your project.
- If you live abroad or travel a lot and need your home checked while you are away.
- If you have an event you would like to make extra special for you and your loved one.
10 reasons to use a Personal Concierge
- Personal Concierges are a leading edge support system for you and your business.
- Short and long term project assistance including day to day tasks.
- Enable you to focus on important things like growing your business or family time.
- Keeps you in control of your life.
- Make stressful situations feel easy.
- Keep you focused.
- All the little things are taken care of.
- Increases your networks.
- Increases functionality into your life and space.
- Creatively supports you as an individual.