I LOVE TO ORGANISE!
In my business I support people with their lifestyle so they can live a happy and healthy life.
I have specialised in estate management to assist newly appointed executors and firms to organise and pack up estates in the most cost effective and beneficial way for the estate and its beneficiaries. I enjoy giving a home and all it's contents a new lease on life.
A woman by the name of Julie Morgenstern has redefined the meaning of organising and I use this definition as my mission statement.
“Organisation is the process by which we create environments that enable us to live, work and relax exactly as we want to. When we are organised, our homes, offices and schedules reflect and encourage who we are, what we want and where we are going”.
Taking time for ourselves is so important for maintaining optimal health so let me give you some time for yourself and contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org You can also subscribe to my newsletter so you can keep up with my interesting anecdotes and tips here.
- State Representative for iCALM (Institute of Concierge and Lifestyle Managers
- National Police Clearance
- Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Customers Vehicle Insurance
- Working with Children Check
- Food Handlers Certificate
- Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA)
- iCALM Accredited April 2017
- iCALM Golden Key Award for Overall Concierge of the Year (2016-2017)
- iCALM Influencer Award for the promotion of iCALM (iCALM 2015)
- 'Rookie of the Year' Award for marketing (iCALM 2014)
- Nominated for Customer Service Award (BEC 2014)
- State Representative for iCALM 2013 to present
In the Media