Unique Personal Concierge services to simplify your life and support your goals.
WA's first industry Accredited Personal Concierge!
Lifestyle Assistance Personal Concierge services facilitate client’s goals by maintaining their homes and projects behind the scenes while they get on with what they are aiming to achieve. If you are looking for;
- More organisation in your home,
- Reducing the to do list on your fridge,
- More time to focus on your business, family or you,
- Support with a project ,
- More time to travel,
- A team member you can rely on,
- Reduced stress and more productivity,
then Lifestyle Assistance Personal Concierge Services will be a 'value adder' to your lifestyle.
Lifestyle Assistance support clients on a regular basis with many things, including;
- Keeping on top of household maintenance and errands such as repairs to clothing or furniture and dry-cleaning etc,
- Planning and facilitating small events and household projects,
- Organising and decluttering spaces in the home or office,
- Taking care of their home while they are travelling,
- Sorting and managing a decease estate.
- See more services here.
If you are looking for just on one or many of these things, Lifestyle Assistance can help to ease your workload and simplify your life.
Over 20 Places to Donate Items to in Perth!
I have put together more than
20 places to donate
general household items to around Perth.
Download my FREE
8 page resource here!
“A lovely and bubbly young lady. We are very grateful to Kaye for the assistance she gave to our 87 year old Mother - and Mum loved it. She is honest and reliable and is a great communicator. With the varied services Kaye offers we will have no hesitation to seek her "Lifestyle Assistance" again. Much appreciated. ”
Carol & John Johnston8
“Until I met Kaye I had never even heard the term “Personal Concierge”. I do now. Kaye and Lifestyle Assistance arranged the most memorable wedding anniversary of my Ten Year marriage. The best part is how simple it all was. I simply threw out some thoughts and a magical holiday and gift ideas came back. Kaye was always just a phone call away and nothing seemed out of reach. To the extent of personally delivering the present, a whopping 30Kg laser cut iron art work, to my house on a Sunday, whilst we were away. My wife couldn’t believe it, best surprise anniversary ever. Thanks Kaye for making this so easy and so memorable. You’ll have my business again. ”